2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
3. Stir in the canola oil and eggs.
4. Stir in the mashed banana and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Add cinnamon (and blueberries, if using) then stir until thoroughly combined.
6. Line a muffin tin with muffin cups (large muffins).
7. Spoon mixture into each muffin cup and bake for about 20 minutes. Use a knife inserted in the center of one of the muffins to check for doneness. If the knife comes out clean, remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.