Nursing Mom Recipes
For nursing moms whose babies are sensitive to or allergic to milk and soy proteins.
Banana Coconut Milk Smoothie
2-3 very ripe bananas
1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
1 Tbsp. Elderberry syrup or honey
1. Peel bananas and break into chunks. Put banana pieces into a blender.
2. Pour coconut milk into blender, along with the thick coconut cream (if you are using full-fat coconut milk).
3. Add syrup or honey and put lid on blender.
4. Blend ingredients for about 25 seconds, then pause. Remove lid and scrape down the sides of the inside of the blender container. Replace lid and blend for another 15-20 seconds.
5. Drink immediately to satisfy your sweet tooth, or refrigerate for later as a delicious and filling snack!