Linguine with White Bean Puttanesca Sauce *
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
½ can (15.5 oz.) small white beans
½ cup baby spinach leaves, roughly torn
¼ cup sliced olives
½ tsp. dried minced garlic
1 Tbsp. olive oil
½ tsp. dried oregano (or 1 tsp. minced fresh)
1 tsp. small capers (optional)
½ lb. linguine pasta, cooked
1. Cook pasta whenever you get a chance throughout the day.
2. Combine all ingredients, except for the pasta, in a large sauté pan. (You can leave this sit if baby needs you.)
3. Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Pour sauce over noodles and stir to combine.
* - Recipe can be done in short bursts of time during the course of a day.