Nursing Mom Recipes
For nursing moms whose babies are sensitive to or allergic to milk and soy proteins.
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tsp. dried oregano
½ tsp. dried minced garlic
½ tsp. dried onion flakes
Pinch of paprika
Salt & pepper to taste
1 raw egg
1 dozen peeled & deveined raw shrimp (medium or large)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients and spread on a plate.
3. Whisk egg slightly with a fork in a cup.
4. Dip shrimp into egg and then dredge with panko bread crumb mixture.
5. Set finished shrimp on a non-stick baking tray.
6. Bake shrimp about 15-20 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
OPTIONAL: Add ½ tsp. of curry powder to the bread crumb mixture and serve with Green Chutney dipping sauce as another delicious idea!