Nursing Mom Recipes
For nursing moms whose babies are sensitive to or allergic to milk and soy proteins.
Spiced Green Beans
2/3 cup (or 150 grams) long, thin green beans
3 Tbsp. olive oil
¼ tsp. dried dill
¼ tsp. dried tarragon
¼ tsp. dried minced garlic (or ½ tsp. minced fresh)
Dried crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit (150° Celsius).
2. Wash and trim the ends from the green beans, then lay them in a small glass baking dish.
3. Drizzle the green beans with the olive oil.
4. Sprinkle all spices over the green beans.
5. Roast in oven on middle rack for about 15 minutes.