Nursing Mom Recipes
For nursing moms whose babies are sensitive to or allergic to milk and soy proteins.
Stuffed Pita Extraordinaire
You can really use any vegetables or meats you want in this sandwich. The specific ingredients below
are one example.
1 white pita (I used King of Pita brand, which contains no milk or soy ingredients)
Wholly Guacamole Classic Guacamole (contains no milk or soy ingredients)
Thinly sliced deli meats (I used Hormel Natural Choice Oven Roasted Deli Turkey, which contains
no milk or soy ingredients)
Thinly sliced tomato
1. Cut the pita in half, gently open into pockets.
2. Spread the guacamole on one side of each inside of the pita halves.
3. Lay desired number of slices of deli turkey on top of guacamole spread.
4. Add tomato slices and lettuce.
5. Enjoy as a hearty lunch or snack!