This is my own take on a recipe I once saw Nigella Lawson create on her show. All I remember is that she put chicken breasts with veggies in a baking dish, drizzled with olive oil and herbs, and baked it for half an hour until the chicken was cooked. The veggies were delicious and it was so easy/quick/healthy to make! Plus, the variations are endless.
Chicken parts (your favorites, bone-in or boneless)
1/4 cup olive oil
Veggies, cut into 1-inch pieces
1. Get out your baking dish.
2. Put the chicken parts in the dish. (refrigerate if baby needs you at this point)
3. Cut vegetables as you find the time. Add to chicken.
4. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Drizzle chicken and veggies with olive oil. Add herbs, salt & pepper as desired.
6. Cook for 30-minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
* - Recipe can be done in short bursts of time during the course of a day.