Citrus Salmon with Green Beans
This is so easy to make and so easy to clean up after making!
2 fresh salmon steaks
6 slices of a fresh lemon
1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Tear off a length of aluminum foil long enough to fold around one salmon steak and 1/2 cup green beans.
3. Lay one salmon steak in the center of the foil, top with 3 slices of lemon, then top with 1/2 cup green beans.
4. Lift the two longer ends of the foil up, over the top of the salmon/beans and roll the top edges together to seal above the food.
5. Roll the side edges of the foil together to make a completely sealed package that resembles a tent over the salmon/beans.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for other salmon steak and the rest of the green beans.
7. Place pouches directly on the center rack of the oven and cook for 20-minutes or until salmon is flaky.
8. Use caution opening the foil pouches as there will be hot steam inside. Pour off excess liquid before putting salmon and green beans on your plate.
9. Toss the lemon slices and used foil in the garbage -- no pans to clean!