You will need a blender for this recipe, and a large bowl to dump blended vegetables into.
2 cans (14.5 oz) diced or whole peeled tomatoes
1 sm. cucumber, halved and cut into slices
1 green pepper cut into 1-2 inch pieces
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. lemon juice
tabasco or hot sauce to taste (optional)
1. Get out your blender.
2. Put 1 can of tomatoes, half the cucumber, and half the green peppers in the blender. Add 1/4 cup olive oil and blend. Pour into large bowl. (If baby needs you at this point, you are free to refrigerate bowl and return to this later.)
3. Put 2nd can of tomatoes, the rest of the cucumber and the rest of the green peppers in the blender. Add 1/4 cup olive oil and blend. Add to the previously blended gazpacho.
4. Add the red wine vinegar, lemon juice and tabasco/hot sauce to the bowl. Mix. Add extra olive oil or vinegar to taste.
5. Refrigerate until dinner time.
6. Enjoy! You can serve this with pitas (check to make sure there's no soy in the ingredients list) & chickpea hummus for a hearty meal.
* - Recipe can be done in short bursts of time during the course of a day.