"Jackson" Pollock (aka "Keith" Herring)
This is a product of my own silly mind, naming my fish dishes after these artists. The dish, when finished, is a bright medley of colors, which inspired the names.
4 pollock fillets (can also use herring)
1 can "fiesta" corn, drained (if using plain corn, you'll need one red pepper, diced)
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Line fish fillets in a baking dish.
3. Add corn to fish, distributing in an even layer.
4. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for approx. 20-25 minutes, until the fish flakes.
5. While the fish is cooking, prepare the rice according to directions on package.
6. When fish is done, remove fish and corn with slotted spoon and serve over the saffron rice.